Many times I have been disappointed with people in the past over unmet expectations. But then again, I've noticed there are certain people you can count on for certain things.
For instance, having a meal with someone when I call them randomly. Like tonight, I wanted to eat some all-you-can-eat sushi, so I texted a few people that have a high probability of saying "yes." These tend to be young, single guys who are students or working people. I guess that's the luxury of being in that stage of life. I try calling any of my married friends they will most likely have either a plan or budget that will keep them from coming out, so I don't even bother asking them anymore.
I also wonder where you draw the lines between being stingy, trying to be responsible with your resources, and squandering.
I will say that sometimes, spending is investing, esp. when it comes to having a meal with someone.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment