1) Travel to the Northeast during the fall foliage season
2) Travel to Yosemite to the west and Smoky Mountains to the east
3) Buy a Steinway piano for my mother and listen to her play it
4) Take my father to see tulips in either Netherlands or Washington state
5) Travel to Europe (esp GB) and listen to the greatest symphony orchestras in the world
6) Go to concerts and dance clubs every opportunity I get
I think it's pretty clear the keys to my heart are the enjoyment of music and nature.
What stirs YOUR heart?
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope I can get a job out here! If I do, we can plan a trip out to Yosemite sometime man!
The fall foilage, Yosimite, purchasing my own Steinway and playing it are definitely top on my list. LOVE music and nature!!!
Yosimite is actually the first place I'd like to travel after I reach my goal weight. I've never been a camper, but there's a first time for everything!
come visit and we'll go see the foliage.
Post a Comment