Friday, June 5, 2009

Sunglasses and Eyes

Whoever said your eyes are the windows to your soul was spot on. Now that it's summer time, I see many women wearing sunglasses and seriously, all of them look the same, until they take off their shades... And the reaction is either "Hmm, not bad looking," or, "Where's the barf bag please?" Yes, eyes are windows to the soul but it's also the key factor to what makes someone attractive or unattractive. This is why some people should keep their shades on, while others should take them off now and then.

Completely random tangent - Here's me experimenting with having a goatee:



It takes about 2 weeks to get this back (shaved it off yesterday because it was growing unevenly). Background is my new place that I moved to just last week.

7 comments:

J Huang said...

Man, I like the facial hair...you should have kept it up.

Unknown said...

I'm with Jon... it's a good look for you, dude.

Jean said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! scream scream scream

toshi said...

"Where's the barf bag please?"

"This is why some people should keep their shades on..."

Haha harsh!!

Hey you should post pictures of your new place man! I'm also trying out the goatee (again) but it ain't working for me (again). Gotta shave it soon heh

Min said...

i'm with darryl- seriously harsh man! "where's the barf bag"? mmm negativo on the goatee. but i'm just not a goatee person. i think it makes ppl look creepy. :p

Jerry said...

hahaha didn't realize you were so harsh...

that background def looks like my place at the lofts.

idoulex said...

hahahahaha (to everyone's comments, not necessarily you)